Monday, February 13, 2012

The People of Hopewood - Meet Donna


The People of Hopewood: an ongoing blog series

Meet Donna

Donna assists Chef John Estival in the kitchen.  She oversees the preparation of the yummy soups, salads, and fruit platters that you see in the dining room.  Donna works hard to make sure that meals meet guests’ individual health needs.

How long have you been working at Hopewood?
16 years

What do you enjoy most about working at Hopewood?
I love the healthy lifestyle that Hopewood encourages.  And I enjoy working in such a great team environment.  The supportive and caring staff at Hopewood are like family to me.

Do you have any tips for how you take care of your own personal health and wellbeing?
I always try to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and to exercise.  I’ve also found that laughter and being positive are invaluable to my health and wellbeing.

What is your best piece of advice for healthy living?
Pottering in your garden is great therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment