Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hopewood wins OrganicSpa ‘Spa of the Year 2011’ award


In February, Hopewood Health Retreat was awarded the OrganicSpa “Spa of the Year Award” for 2011.  Our beauty & massage therapists love using Organic Spa’s spa and beauty products and were thrilled to win this prestigious award.
Hopewood staff with their OrganicSpa "Spa of the Year Award"
 A favourite with our staff and our guests, OrganicSpa skincare products are a truly natural alternative, combining medicinal levels of Certified Organic plant extracts with 100% natural ingredients.

And just a reminder, there’s a few more days left in our OrganicSpa Giveaway. Book any OrganicSpa Beauty or Body Treatment in February or March 2012 and go into the draw to win OrganicSpa Facial products valued at $170.
*A ticket will be issued by your therapist at the end of the treatment. Winner will be drawn on 1st April 2012 and notified by phone. Prize will be posted to winner.

Read on to find out which OrganicSpa products our Staff members love...
My favourite OrganicSpa product is the Body Salt Scrub. This delicious scrub leaves the skin soft and supple for days. It left my skin feeling softer than it ever has. I will definitely keep using this product, give it 5 stars and highly recommend that others use it. -Kelli

Two of my most important OrganicSpa products to improve my skin are the Face Exfoliant and the Rosehip Oil. I love the OrganicSpa Face Exfoliant because it is creamy and gentle on the skin while hydrating and removing impurities and dead skin cells. It can be used on most skin types 2 to 3 times per week. The rosehip oil works to repair the deeper levels of my skin. It is wonderful to use at night to rehydrate the drying effects of the Australian sun. I hope you enjoy these natural organic products that will leave your skin feeling and looking wonderful. -Shannon

I love the OrganicSpa Body Butter the most. It is packed with nourishing coconut oils, cocoa seed and Shea butter as well as being rich in vitamin A and E. I find this product heals, soothes and protects my skin. You’ll find it is quick to absorb, penetrates deeply to lock in the moisture and keep the skin healthy and hydrated. I love to use it after showering and find it very effective on my stretch marks. -Karen

I love the Gel Mask. It is a fantastic ‘pick-me-up’ mask that will tighten and lift the whole face. It is great for puffiness, dehydration and fine lines. In summer I keep it in the fridge for a very refreshing eye or face treatment. It has amazing results, I love it, love it, love it! -Ruth

Photo: Kerrie (Beauty/ Massage Therapist), Maryanne (Beauty/ Massage Therapist), Jennifer (Assistant Manager and Spa Manager), Sharon (General Manager) , Anna; Back left to right Ruth (Beauty/ Massage Therapist), Karen (Beauty/ Massage Therapist)

No comments:

Post a Comment