Sunday, August 5, 2012

People of Hopewood - Meet Maryanne


How long have you been working at Hopewood?
9 ½ years

Tell us a little bit about your role/job at Hopewood?
I’m a body and massage therapist. I love making people feel and look great.
The greatest compliment is to hear my client snoring!

What do you enjoy most about working at Hopewood?
I love all the different people I meet, they come from all walks of life. I enjoy the camaraderie of my colleagues, it’s like a family.

Do you have any tips for how you take care of your own personal health and wellbeing?
Taking time out and doing things for yourself, things you love. My favourites are going to the beach and the bush.

What is your favourite memory of Hopewood?
Staying for 3 days as a guest – lazing around on my balcony and by the pool.

What is your best piece of advice for healthy living?
Listen to your body. Some foods may not agree with you – the most common are gluten, wheat and lactose.

No comments:

Post a Comment